Sunday, December 25, 2016

Favourite Ornaments


Kathy from Kathy's Quilts asked if I had a favourite handmade ornament.  I have many.  Over the years I have made many ornaments.  When I was in my stained glass stage I made some cute little angels. 

\
 
Then when I was into cross stitch I made several little ornaments from kits that I got at a craft shop which has since closed its doors.  They were so fun to make.  I wish I had a few more to work on.
 

 
 
And then a couple of years ago there were some little owls on the internet.  I made a huge flock of these. 
 
I have many more favourites because most of the ornaments on my tree are handmade.  But I would take up all of my blog space.  So I am linking up with Cathy here.  I don't think I will have any time to work on some Slow Stitching today.  The family is coming over for Christmas dinner.  So until next Sunday.....
 
 
                  Merry Christmas to All!
 
 


5 comments:

Kate said...

Such lovely ornaments. I miss the x-stitch kits for ornaments - perhaps they'll make a comeback. Merry Christmas!

Deb A said...

Such great ornaments. I love the little cross stitched one. I think I need to make one for myself one of these years!

Wacky Woman said...

All so cute. I really don't put up a tree any longer. But, the last few years that I did was decorated with all angels, most homemade. Hope you are well.

em's scrapbag said...

Wonderful ornaments! the angel is my favorite!

Feathers in my Nest said...

I just adore that candle! Nothing like lit candles at Christmas. I CS too..
Happy New Year to you!