Sunday, December 18, 2016

Going To Do Some Slow Stitching Today

It's been a busy week.  Shopping, dentist appointment, doctor appointments.  And I did a lot of sewing.  Well, it seemed like a lot.  I made a few of those little trees Kevin the Quilter had on his blog.  They are so cute.  Today I will stitch the binding down.  We have tons of snow and ice.  But the sun is coming out now, so that is nice.  I will put on some CDs and listen to Christmas music while I sew.   Linking up with Slow Stitching at Kathy's.  She made some of those little trees too.  Go take a look.


Only one week until Christmas.  Yipes!

 

8 comments:

CathieJ said...

I am amazed that you have the time to sit and sew with the holidays coming. I love those little trees.

KaHolly said...

Glad you can take some quiet time to do some slow stitching! I had a partially finished afghan here in Texas that I've pulled out to sit quietly with a good movie and work on. XO

Marie said...

Very Merry! They will make great holiday mug rugs.

Sue J said...

Those trees are adorable! Merry Christmas

Dolores said...

What cute little projects.

The Cozy Quilter said...

I want to make some of these too but I still have two gifts to make first....

Quilter Kathy said...

Aren't they so fun to make?!? Enjoy your slow stitching!

Wacky Woman said...

Very cute Hetty. I'm hand stitching and binge watching Downton
Abbey today.