Saturday, December 24, 2016

Yesterday was our 50th wedding anniversary.  Notice that there are gold-sprayed salal leaves in the arrangement. 


I haven't done a lot of quilting or sewing the past few days.  There just hasn't been any time.  Today we celebrated Christmas with our extended family.  The cousins played together all afternoon.

And tomorrow we will celebrate Christmas at our house.  It's a lot of work organizing and preparing a Christmas meal.  I'm tired.  I'll be glad when the holidays are over.

Wishing all my friends a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Manuela said...

Merry Christmas to you.

Jannette said...

Congratulations on your 50th anniversary! (Sorry I'm late - it's been a busy week here too....)
Wishing you wonderful Christmas celebrations with your family!

Wacky Woman said...

Congratulations on your 50th Hetty. That's a wonderful thing!

dutchcomfort said...

Congratulations on your 50th Anniversary Hetty!

Terry said...

Happy Anniversary! :0)