Sunday, January 01, 2017

Happy New Year 2017

I missed the New Year's Celebrations.  I was sick.  I slept for most of the last day of the year,  My daughter texted me at a few minutes to 12:00.  I was kind of awake, but not really.  I wished her and William a Happy New Year.  That was all I could manage until I fell back to sleep a few minutes later.  But now I am up.  And I have eaten a couple of little mandarins and a toasted English muffin. 


Now I want to go back to bed again.  But not before I wish you all a Very Happy New Year. May it be the best year yet! 

I'll be back later with a quilt that I finished. 

 

5 comments:

Dolores said...

I hope you get to feeling much better soon.
Happy New Year.

dutchcomfort said...

Happy New Year Hetty, I hope you feel better soon!

Jannette said...

Wishing you a healthy and happy new year!

Shasta Matova said...

Happy New Year! Hope you are just getting your little illness out of the way so you can have a healthy and rigorous 2017!

Wacky Woman said...

Oh dear, I hope you are feeling better today.