Friday, July 03, 2015

More Red Hexies and a Trip to the Beach

I worked on a few more red hexie flowers.  I thought I had made at least ten, but now I can't find them all.  So here are eight of them.


There are not many red flowers in my garden at the moment.  But there are lots of sour cherries.



Yesterday we went to the beach.  William had a terrific time.  He crawled after dogs.  Tried to eat rocks.  Played by the water and had lots of swing time.  We brought our lunch and really enjoyed ourselves.


Talking to some of the day campers.  William certainly attracts a lot of friends.


He loves the dogs!  This one was just too cute to let it get away.  So he chased it.  With his mother is close pursuit.


He loved the swings.  So did his Mom.
  
Edit:  I found the other red hexies.  I had made 11 of them.
 

Hope you have a great weekend.  And a terrific 4th of July to my American friends.

 

4 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

What a happy summer post. Sweet little William! Happy weekend.

Wacky Woman said...

Was this your Canada Day celebration at the beach? How lovely. Also love your red hexies.

Dolores said...

Love your header photo. It's amazing how quickly little ones grow up. Family time is always a time for celebrating.

Barb said...

I just love the beach and what fun....