Sunday, April 02, 2017

Bruce's Mills Maple Syrup Festival

We went to the Maple Syrup Festival today.  It was the last day of the festival, so it was today or never.   Luckily for us the weather was not too bad.  It was kind of cold in the morning, but the sun was shining and it became warm by lunch time.

William loved the wagon ride, the birds of prey and tasting the maple products. 

Here he is on the horse-drawn wagon,
 
 
The birds of prey fascinated him. He gently touched the owl.  He just loves animals of all kinds.
 
 
And of course the maple lollipop was his favourite.
 
 
 
 
I have not found my missing posts yet.  But maybe it won't matter too much.  I didn't post very often last year.  I was not well and neither was my camera or computer.  I will try to find the photos of the quilts I managed to finish last year.  It will be just for my own use.  I hope you will find them interesting too.

5 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Lovely pictures of a wonderful day! William is growing fast!

Wacky Woman said...

What a wonderful day. Love seeing pictures of William!

KaHolly said...

Hope a family day out was just what the doctor ordered, and you had a wonderful, refreshing time. Don't overdo it, young lady! XO

Simone de Klerk said...

What a lovely and sweet family day! Happy William - happy - mamma - happy grandmamma!
And a very happy weekend to you!

Linda said...

Yummy maple syrup, looks like a wonderful day out. The weather is improving today so it will mean outside time ... finally! :)