Thursday, June 14, 2018

When Life Gives You Rain... Make Fish

It rained like crazy yesterday afternoon.  The winds were heavy too.  Trees blew over, taking out cars, homes and power lines.  There was local flooding all around the city.  Even the Eaton Centre was flooded.  All I could think of was fish.

I have been working on these for a number of months as part of the rainbow scrap challenge.  This month is aqua.  I love that colour!  They are so easy to make.  But I have to warn you.   Each fish needs 6 little squares to create the snowball effect.  That's a lot of squares!



The tutorial for them is here.


5 comments:

hetty said...

connect

Dolores said...

Cute. Any trees down on your street from yesterday's storm?

Vireya said...

Your little fishies look great!
We had heaps of rain here, too. The fish could have been swimming down our driveway.

KaHolly said...

Ha, ha! You’re funny! But those fish are adorable!

Barb said...

Your fish made me smile...just adorable.