Wednesday, October 03, 2018

String Theory

This has been my 'go to', relaxing project over the past few weeks.  I made some more string blocks last Friday,  These things are so addictive.  And so much fun!  I have enough strips to make two more quilts after I finish this one.   LOL  My scrap bag is still half full.


So far it measures about 42 X 49 inches.  I want to make it at least a generous twin size.  Then I plan to have it longarm quilted.  Just can't do anything bigger than a baby quilt any more.


6 comments:

Julierose said...

Love making these kinds of blocks, too--yours are so colorful ..enjoy hugs, Julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

Scrap bag quilts are THE BEST!!!

Stitchin At Home said...

String blocks are a fun block, but my scrap string just seem to keep multiplying.

Preeti said...

This looks beautiful. You are doing a terrific job of putting those strings to use. I am sure it will make a gorgeous quilt - at any size.

KaHolly said...

Oh, wow! Now I want to make string blocks, too!

Frog Quilter said...

Beautiful!