Friday, April 11, 2008

Another Afghan Finished!

I guess it's about time that I posted something! Sorry to take so long. My sister gave me three huge balls of Red Heart yarn in two colours - aqua and beige. I had no idea what to do with them, so I decided to make an afghan. It turned out okay. So far it doesn't have a home yet, but I am sure I will find someone to give it to.

I have also been busy in the past few days, making some Amigurumi bears. These things are really cute! So stay tuned, you've just got to see them!!! I got the patterns from a Yahoo group site called, 'threadanimals' which I recently joined. It's a great site - lots of info and nice folks who like to help newbies like me! I will post some pictures of my bear family as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Opal said...

Beautiful afghan! Can't wait to see the bears. :)

Winny said...

love the colors in you afghan. Want to see the bears I have heard so much about. They should be darling.

Oiyi said...

Wonderful! I love the lacy look of your ripple afghan.

Unknown said...

The afghan looks great!
Another job well done.
Time to bring on the bears...