Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm Back

Did you miss me?  I certainly missed all of you.  I have come to the realization that I cannot go without my computer for even a day.  Last weekend I tried to install an antiviral program.  I got it downloaded and then went to install it.  I left the computer because it took so long, and when I came back, there was a message that the program installation could not be completed.  Because it was midnight and I was brain dead, I decided to deal with this issue in the morning and turned my computer off .  When I turned it on again the next day, I discovered that my computer was frozen.  My cursor would not move and my mouse seemed to be stuck.  Luckily for me I have a wonderful quilty friend whose son is a wonderful computer geek.  He came over last night and fixed my computer!  :-)

Now for my quilting news.  You'd think I would have gotten a lot done seeing as I was without a computer.  But the opposite is actually the case.  I worked on a few things, but have nothing to show you.  Except my flying geese blocks from the past couple of weeks.  So here they are:

The one on the right was the block from two weeks ago and the one on the left was last week's block.  Em has posted her next block.  If you want to see it, or perhaps join us, her blogsite is here.


6 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Your blocks are looking great! Thanks for playing along.

Simone de Klerk said...

Glad your quilty friend's computy son was able to fix your computer.
Love the blocks. Great colors. I'm going to have a look at Em's blog now. Thank you for the link.

Wacky Woman said...

Darn computers! I love that flying geese pinwheel block. This is going to be a wonderful quilt.

Latane Barton said...

I love the colors and the different sizes of the flying geese. Just too neat looking. Boy, isn't it a bummer when the computer shuts down!! I got up this morning to a black monitor screen. Took forever for it to finally work!! I missed seeing everyone's cheerful faces.

Vicki said...

Glad to hear that you are back connected to all of us, and yes we did miss you. I love your flying geese, especially those cute tiny ones in the corner of the right hand block.

dutchcomfort said...

Yes, I missed you, but I’ve been slack at visiting. Love the flyinng geese blocks! Computers are great, when they do exactly what you want them to!