Sunday, April 22, 2012

Some Applique Work

You may have noticed the 'Vintage Sampler' icon on my sidebar.  Reeze Hanson is posting some applique blocks from her sampler each month, one on the 1st of the month and another on the 15th of the month.  I have been doing her blocks and I am actually up to date with them.  I really love to applique, so this is right up my alley.  


These blocks are in no particular order.  They haven't been trimmed yet either.  I just wanted you to see them, not only because I have nothing else to show, but also because they are rather pretty.  Go to my sidebar and click on the icon to see more.



6 comments:

Latane Barton said...

those applique blocks are really pretty. Can't wait to see what you do with them...

Simone de Klerk said...

Amazing pieces of work, Hetty! And your triangles in the previous post are so pretty too!
That must be many quilts, you are going to get finished!
Have a lovely Sunday.

Wacky Woman said...

Your applique blocks are gorgeous! It really is a lot of work. Good on you!

dutchcomfort said...

You know how I love applique quilts and your blocks are amazing! So happy and colourful!

Barb said...

I just love your applique!!!

em's scrapbag said...

These are wonderful! You have a green thumb inside and out. :)