Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bob the Builder Baby Quilt

The top is finished!  Now I just have to sandwich and quilt it.  My DD commissioned me to make this for a friend of hers.  It is approximately 42 inches square.  The baby shower is not until the end of June, so I have time.



This was a fun project to work on.  I have another piece of fabric with dinosaurs on it.  Someone gave it to me.  I think I will make another quilt like this one, using that fabric.  But first I have to finish the maple leaf quilt.  Hope to show you that one soon.

I am linking up with the needle and thread network and a quilting reader's garden.

6 comments:

Manuela said...

A wonderful baby quilt.

Greetings, Manuela

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Such a cute quilt. I made a Bob the Builder quilt for my first grandson way back there.

Wacky Woman said...

It is an adorable quilt Hetty. Lucky baby!

Lorette Cole said...

Such a cute, colorful quilt!

knitnkwilt said...

Very clever way to use the heavy equipment fabric.

A Nudge said...

Love it. A little boy is going to treasure it. Congrats on your finish Heidi, and thanks for linking to TGIFF.