Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day!

We finally have some spring.  Not a lot, but there is a hint of it in the air.  I planted an urn with some spring bulbs, pansies and primrose.  I just couldn't wait for the flowers to come out in my garden.



But my Scilla Siberica is also blooming on my front lawn.  I love blue flowers.  When these come out I know it's spring.


It rained last night and you can see the droplets on the flowers.  Another sign of spring to my eye!

Today is Earth Day.  This is one of my favourite days of the year.  I hope you plan to do something green to help our planet.  Maybe join in on the 22 minute clean up.

Happy Earth Day, everyone!

I will show you some quilty stuff tomorrow.  I promise.


4 comments:

Terry said...

Your spring flowers are so pretty! I think I need to plant up a pot of them for on the deck! :0)

Wacky Woman said...

To me Every day is Earth Day. But, I am going to plant my herb garden today and sew something from my stash.

em's scrapbag said...

Your flowers are beautiful.

Barb said...

Love the flowers.....