Saturday, February 17, 2018

Many Hexies

I thought I would show you my hexie project.  I still have lots to do on this.  I am just making it up as I go along.  For the past month or so I have not worked on it much.  My eyes were giving me problems, but now everything seems to be okay again.  I plan to work on it this weekend.  It's a long weekend for us.  Family Day is on Monday.  I am using a white on white background and a variety of scraps for the coloured hexies.  This is a fantastic project for using up scraps!


Sarah of sarahdidit asked for anyone who was working on some English paper piecing to join her and show their work.  I don't know if this qualifies, but I am going to link up to her blog anyway.


Linking up with Sarah's blog.

5 comments:

Vireya said...

I'm sure that qualifies!

Lovely hexie scrap project.

Dolores said...

Oh my, you have been busy. How big is it so far?

Turid said...

Just lovely. How big are the hexies?

Gretchen Weaver said...

Very lovely and yes a wonderful use of fabric.

Manuela said...

A wonderful hexie projekt.
Happy Sewing.
Manuela