Friday, April 13, 2018

And We Shall Have Snow


The north wind doth blow
And we shall have snow 
And what will poor robin do then?
Poor thing

He'll sit in the barn
To keep himself warm
And hide his head under his wing.
Poor thing.

I still have to put an eye on this guy.  It will have to wait until I find my embroidery floss.  Nothing is in its place.  I have to get organized.  

Maybe I should finish a few things.  Yeah, that's it.  Here are some scrappy star blocks.  I am going to put them together using the Quilt-As-You-Go method.



I also have to finish my weather hexie.  It has been cold this week.  And it isn't over yet.  Tomorrow we are expecting a major winter storm.  Heaving rain, strong winds and freezing rain that could cause broken tree branches and power outages..  How nice for the middle of April.



1 comment:

Vireya said...

Still cold, I see!

The stars and the birdy look good.