Saturday, January 19, 2019

Red

This month's colour on the rainbow scrap challenge is red.  I have been working on this flimsy for a long time.  I thought it was just about done.  But I think I need to add a few more blocks.  Right now it measures 72in by 59in.  I want it to fit a twin bed, so it needs to be longer.  I will have it long arm quilted when I reach the right size.  I just can't do thid big stuff any longer.


Also red is my Amaryllis.  The first bud opened last week.  This week a second bud has opened.  And there is a third bud.  Never had that happen before.  It will probably open next week.



Linking up with soscrappy.

I can't get the link up to work.  Will try again later.  

2 comments:

Vireya said...

That is quite an intriguing quilt block. It took me a while to see where the edges of a block are.

Your flower is beautiful! Lovely to have some extra buds coming to prolong your enjoyment of it.

Turid said...

This is going to be a beautiful quilt.