Thursday, January 14, 2010

More 'Quatrefoils'

I made two more 'Quatrefoils' blocks from week 2 of the Block Party. I posted the orange and green one yesterday. It is a 9in. block. The two-colour green one on the right is a 12in. block and the little purple one with the hearts is a 6in. block. I think I might make that one into a little hot pad for Valentine's Day.

Because the Winter Olympics are being held in Vancouver in less than a month, we, as Canadians, are very excited! We have never won a gold medal in our own country. Hopefully that will change.

The torch is being carried across the country and here at home Felix is busy exercising for his big downhill event. You can see how active he is! I am sure he'll win!
"What exercises are you doing Felix?"

"I am posing for my photoshoots! Do you think this is my best side?"

5 comments:

Pat said...

I think Felix is a winner, for sure. I love your blocks, too. I will cross my fingers for a Canadian gold medal at home this year!

The Calico Cat said...

Felix definitely looks ready!

the dutch purple rabbit said...

felix is looking very nice I think spook will like him.

nynke

Unknown said...

I love the blocks and the colorss in them and felix is a handsome boy!

Unknown said...

Both of Felix's sides are beautiful. What a handsome cat!