Monday, August 09, 2010

Squares Within Squares

I finally got around to doing one of the Friday Block Party blocks. This one is called, 'Squares Within Squares'. It's a 12inch block. I really like how it turned out. It took me all morning - between doing some chores and other things. So glad it's done! It wasn't the easiest of blocks to put together. I guess pinwheels are just not my favourite blocks to make.

I still have 4 or 5 blocks to make in order to be caught up. Best get back to my sewing room.

3 comments:

the dutch purple rabbit said...

nice fabric combo!

nynke

Pat said...

Well...it really looks nice....in spite of it giving you a bit of a work-out putting it together.

Rose Marie said...

Actually, I do like this block .... pinwheels and I go so well together! Heck, even my china crystal has pinwheels in the design.