Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Galloway Road's Adopt a School Book Contest

I received an email from my DD this morning, so I am posting my second post for today.  I usually don't have enough to write about for a single post, but this is important.  And funny.  So please read on and watch!  If you came to see my daily photo, just scroll down.  It is right underneath this important message!

My DD's school is taking part in the Indigo Adopt a School Book Contest.  At the moment, her school, Galloway Road Public School in Ontario, is in first place.  But their lead is getting smaller and smaller every day.  The contest is over on Saturday and the school who has had the most votes will win $10,000 worth of books for their school library.  That's a lot of books!  And believe me, this school could really use them.

So please watch this video.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OHMJ-S8S9U  And then follow the message at the end of the video. 

This is what it says to do...
Click on www.adopt-our-library.com
Click on 'Find a School to Support'
Click on 'ON' for Ontario
Scroll down the list of schools until you come to 'Galloway Road PS'  It is in the 3rd row (row on the right) about a third of the way from the bottom.  This is important.  You don'\t want to vote for the wrong school.  Click on Galloway Road P.S.
To log in you must create an account.  Just follow the prompts.
This is all free.  Yes!  FREE!  You can vote once, every day until Saturday.  I hope you will support our school.  It means a lot to me.  This is where I have volunteered my time in the past.



Thanks for watching the video and thanks for voting!


 

No comments: