Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Has Anyone Seen my MoJo?

I seem to have lost it.  I have my machine, all ready to go, but I can't seem to get started on anything. I've been working on hexies though.  That is the only thing I have done this week.


Here are five of them.  And here are four more.  Sorry about the colour of these.  The sun is just too bright.


\I have a few more prepped to finish this evening.  Maybe tomorrow I will be able to sew something on my machine.  My kids both want me to make curtains for their homes.  Maybe that is why I don't feel like sewing.  Ha!  Curtains really are not my thing.  Does anyone else feel that way?  Or do you love to make things for around the house?


3 comments:

Dolores said...

Nope not into curtains. I have a pair from my daughter-in-law that need a need a new lining. I haven't been able to get to them. Busy with other things.

Simone de Klerk said...

I don't like sewing curtains either. And I don't like sewing seams in pants. People are always surprised I bring away my husband's and son's pants. But if I don't, they still hang over the chair to be done a year later. It actually happened once.
Why not say no to the curtains and see if they ca find someone else to do it. Easier said than done I guess /o:

Wacky Woman said...

I guess it's just something we do for our kids. However, I made a drapy (is that a word) valance for my family room and I have yet to hang it. Maybe in June when I finally have some free time.