I did not finish much last month. But now that my machine is fixed, I hope to remedy that. Last week I made 8 bibs. They got finished and were very well received. When I was cleaning up afterwards, I noticed that I had many tear-shaped pieces of fabric left over. These were the pieces I cut out for the neck. I was just going to stick them into the scrap bin or maybe even the garbage. But then I got to thinking. Each one was just the right size for a one-inch hexie. So that is what I did with them.
I will use them in this quilt.
But that will have to wait until summer is over. I need to get out into the garden. The weeds are taking over.