Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Okay! Tonight is the night! I've been looking forward to this for a long time! My broom has had a tune-up and the oil has been changed. A few parts - mine - have been greased and lubricated for my yearly outing!!! Look for me as I fly by tonight. Brooooohaha!!!
I am planning to paint Mimi black and take her with me. She is not very happy about that! I may have a fight on my hands! I would take Felix because there is less to paint on him, (he is already mostly black) but he is also very heavy and I am afraid I would never get off the ground!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Hope you have a successful flight. We just turned off our porch light ans the goblins and ghouls have come and gone. You are a brave woman to paint a cat. Sam (alias Garfield) would never stand for it...Happy Halloween to you!!!