1. Being home! It's the best place on earth!
2. Summertime! But where has it gone? School starts again for a new year tomorrow.
3. A working stairglide so that I can get up and down the stairs. My legs just aren't cooperating yet.
4. My new scooter! Ohhh! The places I can now go!
7. The sweet melody of a song bird as he sings from a branch high above me.
8. A little wooden bridge to take me to the other side of the creek.
10. My furry felines. They have finally forgiven me for leaving them for an almost three-month stay in the hospital. Now I have to share my rather narrow bed (I am still sleeping in a hospital bed because I can't get in and out of my regular bed) with them, but that is a good thing too! Their purring comforts me.
11. Nature! All of it! From the tiniest insects to the largest mammals and all of the plant life - weeds, especially weeds, trees, rivers and streams, birds and even people that make up our wonderful planet. I am grateful for all of it. And best of all..... I am now able to enjoy idyllic places like this one with my scooter! It's Highland Creek and it is only about a kilometer from my house. Hurray for scooters! I wouldn't be able to get there any other way!