Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today is National Quilt Day!

It's a good thing I don't have to do anything besides quilting today. It's National Quilt Day and like.... I need an excuse to quilt! Yeah, right! Actually I am feeling a bit 'under the weather' - sore throat and a stuffy nose. But I won't let that stop me! When life gives you scraps, make quilts and when life gives you a sore throat, sew, don't talk!

Right, Mimi?
"Meow! Keep sewing! I haven't seen a new quilt around here for days! It's nap time! Just wake me when it's National Cat Day. Meow!"



6 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful quilt, get sewing so you will feel better!

Living on the Spit said...

Happy NQD 2009 to you as well...love the quilt...now go back to stitching!

Tropical Screamer said...

Happy National Quilt Day.

I hope you have a wonderful day and that you feel better soon.

And what a beautiful furry baby you have to keep you company.

Best regards,
Darilyn

Sherri said...

Your quilt is gorgeous!!!

Barb said...

I love that quilt.....it is awesome!! Hope you get to feeling better.

*karendianne. said...

I didn't even know it was this important day. I was "all in" for napping today and uninspired for National Quilt Day. Bummer man. I missed it.

Well, wake me when it's National Cat Day. I'll be "all in" for that.