Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Name is Oscar

"Meow! Hi blog friends. My name is Oscar and I want to thank all of you for saving my life yesterday! Can you believe it? My owner mom was trying to poison me! If I had eaten any of those raisins which she forced on me, I'd be a goner now. "
"Gosh! people can be so dumb! Don't you agree? Just because I sniff at something doesn't mean I want to eat it. I mean, I am always sniffing my.......oh, oh."

"Oscar, what are you doing?"

"Nothing. Sorry, got to go my friends, Thanks again. I'm meowing off."


6 comments:

Pat said...

Oscar....we were only too happy to give your mom the scoop on what raisins can do to a fine fellow like you. Stay healthy, okay? (And tell your mom to look up online the list of plants and foods that are toxic to cats so you won't get yourself in any trouble there!)

Vicki said...

Well I learned something new today. This one I have nevered heard of but will put away for future reference. Fortunately Fergie and Jordie don't care for people food other than Fergie will like a bit of cream once in awhile and Jordie a bit of chicken.

The Calico Cat said...

Now I know about the raisins too... I've got two nosey cats who want to verify that what I eat is not intended for them...

Rinie said...

Dear Oscar,
I am so glad you are feeling ok and only sniffed the raisins.
And it's ok that you sniff any part of your body if you so wish.
But say the truth. Your owner never wanted to poison you! Forcing the raisins on you.
But we still love you.
Have a good licking and sniffing day.
Your friend, Rinie

Rosaline said...

Well, well, well, I never knew about raisins being toxic to our precious furbabies. Hetty, I'm glad I read your blog and a note to Oscar - you have a wonderful Mom but you already knew that; I know.

LizzieJane said...

Isn't it great to have such caring friends Oscar. I am so happy that you were saved just in the nick of time. Have a purrfect day today!
x