Friday, September 28, 2012

Free-For-All Blocks

Since my sewing machine is still not repaired, I have been doing a bit of sewing on my DD's machine.  I just can't stop sewing just because my machine is not working properly.  Here are some of the free-for-all blocks that Emily is making.


I know I have made more of these in the past, but I couldn't find them.  After I cleaned up last time they got put away in a very safe place.  Safe even from me!  So I decided to keep them in a dedicated bin.  That way I will be able to find them in the future - a nice small one with a pink lid.  Should be able to spot that quickly.


I have to go and dust off my computer and desk now.  A friend is coming over this afternoon to help me with the Excel  program that I need for keeping track of all the members of our quilting guild.  She is allergic to cats!!!  Yipes!  And Mimi's fur is all over the place since she loves to walk around on my keyboard and play with the cursor when I am on the computer.  She's cute, but........



3 comments:

Terry said...

I love your little blocks! I made a scrappy quit out of blocks just like that! :0)

dutchcomfort said...

Those blocks look gorgeous!!! So happy and colourful! You have such a good taste in using scraps!

em's scrapbag said...

Looking good! Keep it up you'll have a wonderful quilt in no time.