Sunday, September 30, 2012

End of September, Beginning of Blogtoberfest



I've decided to join in on Blogtoberfest this year.  I know it will be a lot of work, but I think I can handle it.  Maybe it will help me to keep on top of things, quiltwise that is.  And if I have trouble posting every day, maybe Mimi will help me out.  You will help me, won't you, Mimi?


"No way!  Meow!:  Can't you see I'm sleeping!  Meow!'

Oh, well, if Mimi won't help me, maybe Cartoon Mimi will.  You'll help me, right?  


Oh, dear!  Cartoon Mimi is sleeping too!

"Meow!  I nap, therefore I am.  Meow!"

I guess I'm on my own.  Well, wish me luck.  And if you want to join in too, just click on Kat's blog, I Saw You Dancing and that will take you right there.  Or click on the Blogtoberfest icon on my side bar.  See you tomorrow!



3 comments:

Tracee said...

Cartoon Mimi is sooo cute.

nicolette at dutchcomfort said...

Some years ago I took part in Blogtoberfest, but life took over, so I’m not even thinking of starting this year. It will be fun to read your posts!! Love your Cartoon Mimi!

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing said...

So happy to have you and cartoon Mimi participating in Blogtoberfest12!
Kat xxx