Monday, June 10, 2013

Make it Monday - For Friday

I have decided to be a copycat.  Marilyn of Marilyn's Maze has been showing a photo of some fabric on Monday that she intends to make into something gorgeous by Friday.  I love her posts!  So I decided to do something like that, not every week, but just for a couple of weeks while I decide what I am going to finish.  I have so many projects on the go right now and our guild is having a quilt show next year, so I am sure that won't be difficult.

So this is how it works.  I show you some fabric that I intend to use.  Here is some, but I may add some more from my stash or take some away.  I haven't really decided yet.  Then on Friday I will show you my finished project.  So don't forget to come back then and see what I have made.






7 comments:

Monica said...

I have that fabric with the cardinals and other birds too. I got it at the Quilting Patch - I understand that they sold out the bolt in about 3 weeks!

Dolores said...

Love those fabrics. It will be interesting to see what you finish on Friday.

Exuberant Color said...

This sounds like fun and I'll be watching!

Wacky Woman said...

Pretty fabric. I have one of those fabrics. Can you guess which one would be in a Wacky Women's collection?

Unknown said...

I came over from Marilyn's place. Yes, Wacky, I can guess:)

This is a fun idea. Maybe I'll join you guys some weeks. What a concept. Start on Monday and finish by Friday!

dutchcomfort said...

Such a great idea! I’ll be back ion Friday!

Barb said...

I like that idea...will look forward to seeing what you do.