Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Some More POTC Blocks

First I want to thank all of you who gave me advice on my spider bite.  I really appreciate your caring and it was so comforting to feel that I was not alone in dealing with this.  The redness and swelling have gone down and it no longer hurts.  Sometimes the itching drives me crazy, but I can deal with that.

Not much sewing lately.  I have been working on the HSTs for the jungle quilt.  I think I have enough now to complete the background.  Also did a bit of machine applique, but still have a lot to do.

The only thing I have been working on are the POTC blocks.


These are an easy-to-carry-around project. In the evenings I can work on them while I watch television.  I am at a standstill now though.  I need more freezer paper templates, but I can't find my freezer paper.  Guess it's time to clean up in the sewing room.  See you later.



5 comments:

Grit said...

Your blocks are so wonderful.
I work every evening on mine too ;-)

Dolores said...

Looks like quite a long term project. I like how each block is totally different depending on the fabrics used.
I know what you mean about cleaning up the sewing room. I went looking for binding fabric and found a whole laundry basket of flannel that I totally forgot about.
Glad to hear your bite is healing.

Wacky Woman said...

I am just going in to finish up a small hexie project. I'm making a small handbag. Did you find your freezer paper?

KaHolly said...

Your POTC blocks look great. It prompted me to dig out mine. I looked them over, but haven't started working on them again. Yet. Glad your spider bite didn't get any worse. Whew!!

Barb said...

Glad that your bite did not get worse.

Wonderful blocks