Thursday, November 02, 2017

Pinks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge

This is day 2 of the Nablopomo.
I have been working on my pink blocks for the rainbow scrap challenge.  I completed 7 of them..  There may be some more somewhere in my mess of a studio.  I'll find them when I stop looking specifically for them.



I have a few more colours done.



So I have 19 blocks all together.  I don't know what this month's colour is; or if there even is a colour.  But I have never made any gold or yellow blocks.  They were the colour for the summer.  My computer wasn't working at that time.  So I think they will be this month's project.

Now going to put away my pink scraps.  Got to be able to get into my studio, you know!  Talk to you again tomorrow.


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like that block. It is going to be a very interesting quilt. I would say make whatever color you want because it is sure to be one of the months' colors in the end.