Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mimi and the Spirit of Christmas

Is it too early for Christmas?

My owner asked me that question this morning. What the heck is this Christmas anyway? It doesn't concern me! Meow!! As long as I have a nice bowl of Fancy Feast and some clean drinking water, a soft, warm place to sleep and maybe a pot of catgrass or better still, some catnip, I am a Happy Cat! But this Christmas thing seems to drive humans crazy! They start thinking about it for weeks in advance. As soon as Halloween is over, they bring out the Christmas decorations and start putting them all over the house. I don't really mind, as long as nothing sits on my favourite napping place! So far, so good.

There is not much new around here, but I am sure my owner would love for me to show you the Christmas pillows she has begun to work on. Yes - in anticipation for the day that the jolly fat man comes down the chimney! Crazy humans! The red one is finished and the white one just needs a red bow. There will also be a green one with a white bow and maybe a white one with a green bow. I must admit, meow, they are kind of pretty. The inspiration for them came from the magazine, Crochet Today! There was also a black one with a nice white bow, which I really liked. I guess that is because I like white! Maybe I can convince her to make one of those for me! Meow!

Only 42 days to go until the Ho, Ho, Ho season, but I certainly am not the one doing the counting! Oh, and by the way, speaking of counting, this is the 100th post on this blog. So leave my owner a comment and your name will go into a draw. My owner wants to see more comments - go figure! The winner will receive a nice prize, like a catnip mouse or something! I will personally pick the winner, so, Happy Commenting! Meow! Love, Mimi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the 100th post in your blog!! I love to see four different- colored Christmas pillows placed under a Christmas tree. They must look very pretty. My favorite one would be a green one with a white ribbon.

Keiko

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the 100th post!!Long-awaited Christmas comes over.
I love Christmas so I sing a song of Christmas throughout the year.
This cushion is very pretty.I like! The socks of the photograph of the front of it are very pretty, too. Oh, I want it(OUO**)
PRETTY!!CUTE!!
I want Christmas comes early.