Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Pink Baby Outfit is Finished!!!

Hooray! I finally sewed the buttons on and added the ribbons! Another UFO finished! I have no idea who this is going to. I just made it because I found some yarn at Dollarama for $1 and I wanted to try it out. I was pleased with the way it worked up. It's Phentex Merit. I wasn't expecting much, but I think the outfit turned out very well. The pattern is from the Leisure Arts booklet, called "Layettes". Now all we have to do is wait for someone to have a baby girl!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Cute baby set!!! Loved your comment on the blog...tomorrow or next Christmas!!! Made me laugh!

hakucho said...

What a beautiful layette set! Love the color. Once you find a baby girl for it, you'll find a very happy mama :)

happy knitting :)

Opal said...

Very cute!

Octopus Knits said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!

My Best Friend Calls Me Martha said...

That's just adorable. Great job!

de vliegende koe said...

Hi Hetty, thanks for visiting my blog again. Sorry your e-mail address is a no-reply. I hope you will find some wonderful quilting stuff in your shoe on December 5th! Love, Nicolette