My first finish for September. Remember that Baby Quilt my husband wanted me to make for one of his employees who had a baby? I hoped to get it done a couple of weeks ago. But things always take me longer than planned. In this case two times longer, which is about par for the course. I finally sewed the binding down last night. I think I will call it,'Pastel Baby'.
I think it was the back that took so long. I thought I had a piece of fabric that would have been perfect for the backing. It's the blue one with the little bears and stars on it. When I pulled it out I could only find a couple of large pieces and a lot of scraps. I thought I had a lot more of it. I have a feeling that the rest of this fabric is hiding somewhere in my sewing room. It has all of the colours that I used in the top, so I just pieced some of the leftovers from the top and did some back art. I hope the baby likes it.