Friday, April 19, 2013

My Whimsical Garden #2

Just finished my second block for my Whimsical Garden quilt.  


My real garden is starting to look kind of whimsical too.  My late Crocuses are blooming.  The early yellow ones are already finished.  The Daffodils and Scilla Siberica are just starting to show some much appreciated colour.  I have been working in the garden as much as possible lately, moving things around a bit to make room for some more perennials.  But more time spent in the garden means less time to sew.  Sigh.


8 comments:

Terry said...

Your blocks look so pretty! I was working in the garden yesterday and now I have poison ivy on both my arms. Not exactly how I wanted to start the season! LOL

julieQ said...

I am making this quilt too...I love your blocks!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Saw your blocks and had to stop by. I love them. I made the quilt and now we are doing a BOM. I've also used individual blocks as wall hangings. Are you making the full quilt?

em's scrapbag said...

The bird in your blocks just makes me smile.

Monica said...

Still looks great, Hetty! I really like that red and white print in the border, it's perfect!

Manuela said...

Beautiful blocks

Greetings, Manuela

Wacky Woman said...

Love your blocks and your flowers!

Unknown said...

Your garden blocks are so bright and pretty! They look just like Spring!