Sunday, April 07, 2013

Ongoing Wiggly Whimsy and a Finish of Sorts

Here is my progress on the Wiggly Whimsy quilt-along I am following on Terry's blog.  I did two more rows and have another one started.   This quilt is really fun to make.


I love Terry's blog.  I find her so inspirational.  She makes lots of pincushions too.  Since I cleaned up and threw out several threadbare ones, I really needed a new one.  So I decided to use the scrappy hexagon that I made last summer for a lavender potpourri.  Unfortunately my lavender didn't dry too well.  I think it was too hot and humid in my shed last summer.  So, what to do with the hexagon?  Why, make a pincushion of course.  Cute, eh?




4 comments:

Terry said...

Your pincushion looks great! And so does your Wiggly Whimsy! Thank you for your kind words about my blog! :0)

Wacky Woman said...

I love your flimsy. White backgrounds just give things that nice crisp look.

Anonymous said...

Love your pincushion.
Beautiful colours.

Makke.

em's scrapbag said...

Love the scrappiness of your flimsy!