Thursday, July 25, 2013

More Adventures in Toronto

A second post for today....

I slept in this morning.  Didn't sleep well last night, but normally that doesn't present a problem. I am a morning person and I almost never sleep in.  Guess I should be setting my alarm clock while my Japanese student is here.   We ate breakfast without delay and she was ready to go when my DD came to pick her up for school.  So everything worked out okay.

We took the girls to Rosetta McClain Gardens after dinner last night.  It is only a few minutes from my house and it has lovely gardens and a beautiful view of Lake Ontario.


Tonight the girls will be preparing dinner for us.  I have no idea what they will be making, but I am sure it will be delicious!


No one is making any demands on me today.  My DD is getting together with a friend, so she will be busy, the girls are at school, and I don't have to cook dinner tonight.   Yippee!  .I am just working on some UFOs and doing a bit of gardening this morning.  This afternoon I think I will take a nap and/or read my book.

I leave you now with a lovely, tranquil view of Lake Ontario, taken from Rosetta McClain Gardens.





3 comments:

KaHolly said...

Enjoy your day!! Looking forward to see what the girls make for dinner.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good day Hetty, especially getting a home cooked meal from a different culture. Lucky you!

Wacky Woman said...

Hi Hetty, if I leave a comment from my new tablet, it does something weird. But, I am following along with your adventure.
Marilyn