Sunday, December 26, 2010

Table Mats

Hope every one had a wonderful Christmas. We are only half way through our Christmas celebrations. Today is Boxing Day, but I have had enough of shopping so we are going to my sister's house for an extended family Christmas get together.

And I can now show you the Dresden Plate table mats that I made. They were fun and easy to do. I still haven't figured out how to do a pdf file, so I have not done a tutorial on this. Maybe I should make 'learning how to do a pdf file' my New Year's resolution.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Your table mats turned out lovely. I have a simple program that "prints" things to pdf, it's called easy pdf printer 5 and if you google it you will find it.

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely tablemats, Hetty!
I look forward to your new resultion, so we get to make one too (o:
Have a lovely day! xo

Saskia said...

I like your table mats! They look festive.

Jossie said...

I am so sorry I overlooked your Christmas wish. Hope you had wonderful days with your family.
The Dresden plates are beautiful.