Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Easy Street

Only four more posts to go for NaBloPoMo.  I am done.  I'm not kidding.  Blogging every day is not easy.  But here is something that is 'easy'.



I know!  I know!  I shouldn't be starting anything new.  I have so many projects on the go right now.  But I just couldn't resist Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street.  It's her new mystery quilt.  She claims it is easier than her last few mysteries.  We'll see.  Here are my first 30 four-patch blocks.  About another 30 are started and I have lots of strips cut for more blocks.  

5 comments:

Barb said...

I always laugh when a quilter says she should not start something new....too funny, takes a lot of self control not to start something new.

Dolores said...

I wondered if you knew about the mystery quilt. I am thinking that it could be a good way to use up some of the fabric in my stash.

dutchcomfort said...

Don’t we all start new projects when we shouldn’t?

Wacky Woman said...

I'm not starting anything new for awhile. But, you should see the stack of tops waiting to be quilted. I like your fabric choices. Yummy!

Deb said...

Hetty they look awesome wonderful fabrics!