Monday, June 10, 2013

Make it Monday - For Friday

I have decided to be a copycat.  Marilyn of Marilyn's Maze has been showing a photo of some fabric on Monday that she intends to make into something gorgeous by Friday.  I love her posts!  So I decided to do something like that, not every week, but just for a couple of weeks while I decide what I am going to finish.  I have so many projects on the go right now and our guild is having a quilt show next year, so I am sure that won't be difficult.

So this is how it works.  I show you some fabric that I intend to use.  Here is some, but I may add some more from my stash or take some away.  I haven't really decided yet.  Then on Friday I will show you my finished project.  So don't forget to come back then and see what I have made.






7 comments:

Monica said...

I have that fabric with the cardinals and other birds too. I got it at the Quilting Patch - I understand that they sold out the bolt in about 3 weeks!

Dolores said...

Love those fabrics. It will be interesting to see what you finish on Friday.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

This sounds like fun and I'll be watching!

Wacky Woman said...

Pretty fabric. I have one of those fabrics. Can you guess which one would be in a Wacky Women's collection?

Unknown said...

I came over from Marilyn's place. Yes, Wacky, I can guess:)

This is a fun idea. Maybe I'll join you guys some weeks. What a concept. Start on Monday and finish by Friday!

dutchcomfort said...

Such a great idea! I’ll be back ion Friday!

Barb said...

I like that idea...will look forward to seeing what you do.