Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day




Today is Earth Day.  Only one day a year?  I think it should be Earth Day every day of the year.  Let's recycle, clean up our environment and plant trees and wild flowers.  I planted some peas and lettuce. Not just for Earth Day, but because I love the fresh bounty from my garden.

Just some garden photos.  This is what my urns look like now.



And some Scilla Siberica in my front lawn.


We've had a lot of rain over the past few days.  Today that rain was interspersed with hail and snow. The temperature will go down over the next few days.  But the sun should come out.  And that will be nice.

And now some hexie flowers.  I could make many of these for Earth Day.  And I will!




5 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Beautiful garden Hetty. And, of course I love the hexies.

Manuela said...

Beautiful flower photos.
I like your hexies.
Greetings, Manuela

Turid said...

I love the time of the year when the gardenis like this. And your hexies are amazing.

KaHolly said...

I treat every day as earth day and wished more people felt the same.

Barb said...

Love your garend