Friday, May 01, 2015

Good News!

My sewing machine is fixed.  My DS drove me to the Bernina Shop in Newmarket.  They had the foot pedal I needed.  The guy there wired it in and I was good to go.  Just got home and haven't had a chance to set my machine up yet.  I am exhausted, so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

I have done a few more red hexies.  Here they are in my dandelion garden.  I have never had so many dandelions before!  I'll deal with those tomorrow too.



Have a terrific weekend, everybody.

4 comments:

Dolores said...

That's great news Hetty.

Turid said...

So happy for that. Now I'm waiting for blocks and quilts the coming days.

Simone de Klerk said...

Happy to read you finally have your foot! You must feel 'whole' again (-:

Wacky Woman said...

Yay! I bet you are doing the happy dance!