Thursday, September 28, 2017

'Some Bunny Loves You'

A baby quilt for a special baby..
I made this quilt a few months ago.  It had to be ready for the baby's shower back in June.  My machine was giving me problems and I didn't know the baby's name.   So I never got the label put on and I forgot to get a photo of it.  But now that we know it is a healthy baby girl, I asked for the quilt back so that I could put the label on.  (No quilt is complete without a label, you know)  And, since I had it back in my hands, I took the opportunity to get this photo too.  But those aren't my hands. Thanks DD for holding it up for me.


7 comments:

Manuela said...

A wonderful babyquilt.
Best wishes Manuela

Snowcatcher said...

That turned out beautiful! So glad you were able to get a photo of it!

Linda Smith said...

Gorgeous. What a wonderful design. That is one lucky baby.

Leanne Parsons said...

That is such a sweet little baby quilt! Beautiful job :)

em's scrapbag said...

Such a sweet quilt. Good job.

Robby said...

Just right for a new little one, so fresh and cute. But not too babyish so it can be enjoyed for many years.

Barb said...

What a fun fun quilt!!