I wanted a change. So a bit of crocheting seemed to be in order.
One of the members of our mini quilt group was working on a towel topper last Tuesday. I thought this would be a great idea to keep the tea towels off my kitchen floor. She was knitting hers. After asking her a ton of questions I decided to crochet mine. So this morning I looked through my linen closet and picked out a little towel to practice on. I did not use a pattern, but just did my own thing, based on the answers I had received at our quilt group. I think it turned out very well.
I will probably do a few more of these, with a bit of tweaking to make them the way I want them. I think a bigger hook would make it softer and more flowing, because it is difficult to see the image on the towel when it is hanging up. Here is a shot of the little bear on my towel. This is only half of the towel, so I can make another one just like it.