Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Another Journal Cover

Not much going on in my sewing room this week. The weather is just too wonderful to sit inside. We have waited all summer for weather like this! Figures it would arrive in September. I did make another journal cover though. I copied the idea from Em's Scrapbag. I thought my DD would like it now that school is going to start next Tuesday. She has already been there all week, getting her classroom in order. She will be teaching Language to the grade 7 and 8 class this year! Also some science and phys ed to other grades. Her classroom looked rather bare and I thought a nice journal cover would brighten up her desk!

Mimi: "Meow! You mean it's not for me? But I like it. I want one too!"

Me: "This one is not for you sweet kitten!"

But I will make another one. I love these things and I am still having problems getting the size right. This one is still a bit on the small side, but I'm sure that after a few more tries I'll get it right.



5 comments:

Kathy said...

Hetty, Very cute cover.

Barb said...

Love the cover!!

dutchcomfort said...

That’s a very sweet cover Hetty!!

*karendianne. said...

Aww, that is very sweet. A delightful journal cover my friend. Truly delightful. Happy. Again, very sweet. I can see how Mimi would want one for herself. It makes me happy when she's in the Quilt Room!

Rinie said...

Always looking for Mimi in the quilt room.
Ah, there she is.
It makes my day!