Friday, September 18, 2009

A Buggy Finish!

I have been working on and off on this 'bug' quilt all summer. It is going to Quilts From the Heart at our Guild this month. The quilts will be donated to various organizations, but mostly to shelters in our area. This one measures approximately 38in by 52in. I hope it is not too big. I did my own thing with this one.

Can you tell I'm addicted to nine-patches? I wonder how many more I will have to make before that's out of my system. Oh, well. At least one more of my UFOs is in the finished pile. Now back to the sewing room. I am trying to tidy up a bit. I can't find anything at the moment! And that drives me crazy!

10 comments:

Pat said...

This quilt is great and someone will be so pleased to get it!

Barb said...

Someone qill love your bug quilt!

Vicki said...

Very cute and someone will definitely appreciate it.

Reddirt Woman said...

What a beautiful quilt. Someone will cherish it. I can't believe that I missed several posts. The only thing I can figure out was between problems with my new computer (Dell is sending me a new one) and lots of stormy weather, thus no internet satellite... Let's hope I get back on schedule with my blog reading!

I love your monkey block. That's so fun!

Helen

blushing rose said...

Darling creation ... this will keep someone snuggly warm.

Have a lovely weekend ... TTFN ~Marydon

the dutch purple rabbit said...

9-patch for the win. now i really need to make some.

nynke

dutchcomfort said...

Love your quilt!! It will keep someone warm and happy!

9-patches... I need to catch up making some!

Happy weekend!

Latane Barton said...

Love nine patches.... four patches, whatever size patches.... easy and yours is so pretty. How sweet of you to give to others.

*karendianne. said...

Fun quilt! I'm a fool for nine patches myself. Besides, they're easy to piece no matter how one is feeling!!!

Hey, did you ever find all those dern tax papers?

Opal said...

what a fun quilt!