Thursday, October 16, 2014

Little Things

I have made one little letter in the past three days.  That was the 'K' and it was kind of difficult so it took me a while.  I have also started to join them together, but I already had that done last week. These blocks are the ones I did in the second colour combination.  Still have to do the first combo. So maybe in another three days I will post those.  LOL



William is doing well.  He is eating well and growing.  He gained 105 grams in two days.  He is also sleeping well, but not at night.  Why is that?  I guess he just wants to be held in the dark.  I can't get over how cute he is.  Just like an angel.


October 16, 2014



2 comments:

Turid said...

So nice to see your letters coming together. And a sweet little William, for sure.

Wacky Woman said...

Awww, he is an angel Hetty. Whenever I see a new baby, I understand why some people name their baby Angel. I've know both boys and girls with the name Angel.
Your letters are coming along nicely!