Sunday, July 08, 2007

A New Member of the Family


My friend had a party to celebrate the birth of her new granddaughter. Little Maggie was a charm! A most beautiful baby! She enjoyed the party along with the rest of us and did not fuss at all, except when she was hungry and when she wanted her diaper changed! It was cold in the party room, so her Mom wrapped her in the quilt I had given her. Warm and comfortable, she fell asleep immediately. The evening was a complete success! Good food, old friends and new friends, good times and good cheer!

I had forgotten to take my camera on Saturday night. But someone was kind enough to take a photo and email it to me so that I would be able to post it on my blog. So here from left to right are: Linda, me, Maggie's Mom, Deborah and her best friend, Nariy, holding the sleeping Maggie.

Oh, and one more thing! Maggie was 76 days old that day. But it was Linda's birthday too. She had kept it a secret. Her sons had remembered though, and bought her a cake. So..... Happy Birthday, Linda!

No comments: