Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hypnosis?

Look Into My Eyes!

You are getting sleepy! You will obey me! You will buy me Fancy Feast grilled chicken! Just go! Do it now, and don't ask any question! I, Oscar the Magnificent, have some words of wisdom for you.

"Never let a day go by without a dream"

I have a dream! It's a good one! Meow!
This is a photo of me. I found it in my owner's Zoom Browser. Good thing I know how to use a computer! Cute, aren't I? See that hand, scratching those hard to reach areas at the back of my neck? Purrrr! Well, that hand belongs to one of the Japanese students who came to stay with us a few years ago. And guess what? More students are coming this summer! I can hardly wait! More scratching and patting! Oh, boy! I can't wait to sleep on their beds! Well, I can dream can't I? Meow!!!
Purrrrrrrrrr! Love, Oscar

No comments: