Monday, November 22, 2010

A Busy Day, but Nothing to Show for It

I spent my morning cleaning up the sewing room. It was such a mess! I couldn't find anything. Once it was all cleaned up, I sandwiched my charity quilt. Then I machine quilted it and now I am sewing the binding on. I will have to take a photo tomorrow because it was too dark today to get a good shot. We had a very warm day for the end of November. It was 15C, but it rained the whole day. Tomorrow the temperature will only go to about 4C. I am hoping the sun will come out for a while.

Mimi has a dirty nose. She was drinking out of the plant saucers. I hate it when she does that. I worry about fertilizers and insecticides. But Mimi doesn't worry about those things. She loves water from a plant saucer!

Mimi, your nose is dirty!

"Meow! Haven't you got anything better to do than take my picture when I have crap on my nose? Go away! Leave me alone! Meow!"

4 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Mimi, listen to your mom.

the dutch purple rabbit said...

mimi be smart and ask you mama too clean it for you.

Gail said...

I love this picture of mimi. Her fur is so white, and the fabric in front of her is white. Tone on tone!

Oiyi said...

Oh Mimi! Animals are so funny. One of my dogs likes to nibble on plants. For some reason, both dogs won't drink out of dirty water dishes or water dishes that do not belong to them.