Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More Fat Quarters

Today was our Tuesday morning quilting get together. It was my turn to bring treats, so I baked an apple cake last night. I didn't have a chance to take a photo of it. It was devoured in minutes by my quilting friends. These ladies take their treats very seriously! I am really glad they liked my cake.

As I was waiting for a friend to pick me up, the letter carrier came by. He handed me a shit-load of bills and a large brown envelope. I threw the bills aside and concentrated on the brown envelope. It was another installment of the Bargain Lovers Fat Quarter Club at Sew Sisters. This is the club I joined where I get 10 fat quarters a month for only $17.99. This month the fabrics are fantastic. I love these modern colours! Have no idea what I am going to make yet, but I am sure I'll find something.

4 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Those fat quarters look great!

Wacky Woman said...

I love those fabrics; in fact, I have some of those fabrics. :0)

The Calico Cat said...

an apple cake devoured in minuted deserves to have its recipe shared, I'm just saying...

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely bright FQs! I have the pink one with the brown print (o: